Travel and accommodation benefits provided, with contracts starting from six weeks.
We will also assist and cover isolation accommodation for the right candidate!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be competent in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- Provide interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitors responses to treatment and care plans
- Answer questions and provide information to patients and families about treatment care
- Supervise and coordinate the work of enrolled nurses and other health care workers
- Have knowledge of legal requirements, handling of S8 drugs, documentation
- Have awareness of workplace safety act
- Have renewal of annual practicing certificate (AHPRA)