At 2XM Healthcare Going the Xtra Mile is what we do best! Working with us you can be sure we will act with integrity, passion and in confidence.
We are currently recruiting Registered Midwives for a private Clients in around the Sydney Metro area.
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Work life balance with a supportive management team
- Supported learning and professional development.
- Sydney South
- Frenchs Forest
- Hills District
- St Leonards
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups.
- Plan, assess, and evaluate midwifery care for women and their families to achieve identified goals and health outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Work across the scope of maternity services including delivery suite, anti-natal and post-natal.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent Midwifery experience
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S
- At least 2 years Post Graduate Experience in Midwifery (Desired)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster.
If you meet the relevant experience requirements send across your resume detailing your work experience for immediate consideration either by clicking the apply button now or sending it directly to me at email@example.com