I am looking for seasoned Mental Health Registered Nurses for multiple locations across New South Wales.
About the role
The incredible nursing team focuses on providing the best possible care, encourages independence and promotes well-being. This is a position where a Mental Health Nurse with several years of experience would thrive.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct care to patients and complete comprehensive assessments including risk assessments
- Contribute to individual, family or group programs aimed at improving the client’s sense of wellbeing and health
- Maintain accurate, legible, client records consistent with professional and national standards
- Assist in the evaluation of service delivery through actively participating in quality management activities
- Assume responsibility for contributing to and maintaining a safe, professional working environment
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team to case management discussions, allocation and review of patients within the practice setting
- Assume responsibility for seeking out opportunities for professional development including undertaking regular performance appraisal
- Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces
- Registration as a Nurse with the Nursing Board of the AHPRA
- Post graduate qualifications in Mental Health Nursing and at least 2 years’ experience in an Acute Mental Health setting
- Ability to engage in safe practice, problem solve and work without direct, continual supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a range of post-registration employment experience
- Demonstrated ability to engage in collaborative work within multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
What is on offer
- Travel paid
- Free Accommodation
- Working as part of a diverse team
- Salary packaging options
- Comprehensive Wellbeing