This non-for-profit is driven by employees and volunteers every day and are an integral part of making a difference at the heart of the Western Australian community.
About the role
We are seeking a compassionate, experienced Registered Nurse to provide a range of clinical care services to clients within a community setting. The role will be based in the Northern suburbs of Perth with very occasional travel to the Eastern and Southern suburbs. The role will be a permanent position with either part-time or full-time hours.
You will also be able to provide education to support workers in various training, competencies, and health related issues for the residents.
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Demonstrated clinical experience within the community is desirable
- Aged Care experience
- Knowledge and understanding of clients with complexed health issues, including community aged care programs
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Comprehensive computer skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft applications
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
- A permanent role of either full or part time hours is available
- Autonomous working schedule
- Salary packaging
- Competitive Salary packages
If this is a position that you would be interested in then please email Danny Lilley on firstname.lastname@example.org