2XM Healthcare are a botique agency who specialises in permanent and agency roles. This particular role is for a Clinical Care Co-Ordinator role to work at a location in the Mildura Region of Victoria.
Qualifications & experience
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of five years experience as an Senior/In-Charge RN a similar role in Aged-Care
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate effectivemanagement of all clinical care to our residents
- Provide professional leadership and develop effective professional relationships with residents, health professionals and service providers
- Understand best practice and Aged Care Quality Standards
- Allocation of resources and staff to ensure necessary resources are available to provide quality care
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes and participate in quality assurance activities
- Participate in organisational and community activities to improve care outcomes for our residents
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call (08) 6388 0705.