I am recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager for an Aged Care Facility based in Perth, WA.
This role will require an aged care specialst that has supported teams before. I will be looking for someone to start immediately and will be paid Agency rates. We would expect the ideal candidate to have several years’ nursing & clinical team leadership experience under their belt.There will be an opportunity for a Permenant position if desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support, coordinate andcare for Aged Care Residents
- Provide clinical leadership to junior staff
- Ensure delivery of comprehensive & compliant nursing care
- Coordinate & oversee admissions, and clinical documentation
- Participate in quality improvement programs. Review & update relevant policies / procedures
- Consult with SCC WA clinical leads & external medical practitioners to ensure best outcomes for our clients
What is needed:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Aged Care experience
- Proven track record in leading & driving quality clinical outcomes
- Understand of ACFI
- Well-developed reporting & research skills
If this is something that would interested you then email me on firstname.lastname@example.org