Going the Xtra Mile!
We are currently recruiting Midwives for a few vacancies across the Sydney Metro. Full-time as well as Part-time and block bookings are available.
As a Midwife you will be responsible for the:
- Providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Planning, assessing, and evaluating midwifery care for women and their families to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervising and guiding junior nurses
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Working across the scope of maternity services including delivery suite, anti-natal and post-natal
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children check
- At least 2 years Post Graduate Experience in Midwifery
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Good clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
How to apply:
If you are interested, please click on the “Apply” button or send your resume to Agata Mola, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 7252 4866 for more information.
***Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted